A Lenten Retreat for the Busy Catholic Man
given by the men of st. catharine
Six sessions on the Sermon on the Mount looking at key challenges at work; including coping with difficult colleagues, stress, money, and our witness in the workplace.
This material is also entirely relevant to those who may not be in paid employment or are retired: work is what we do when we are not resting.
- Feb 21st: our character at work
- Feb 28th: our witness at work
- Mar 6: our colleagues at work
- Mar 13th: no gathering (spring break)
- Mar 20th: our money at work
- Mar 27th: our stress at work
- April 3rd: our life at work
Location: Parish Hall
Continental breakfast provided
Brendan O'Rourke • email@example.com