A Lenten women's journey into God's deep love for you
A Lenten journey into God's deep love for you through the pursuit of virtue, self-denial, and a supportive sisterhood of the feminine genius.
Magnifying the Lord as a charism is every woman's call, because it is the essence of our receptivity, generosity, sensitivity, and maternity. We seek to maintain receptivity to the Will of God through growth in our interior life, while at the same time giving witness to those around us of the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Weekly Home Groups
Beginning the Week of February 10th
Once each small group has been identified the host will confirm via email and is willing to accommodate any schedule changes as needed!
- Option #1: Mondays at 9:30am in Eastmoor (children welcome)
- Option #2: Tuesdays at 6:30pm in Canal Winchester
- Option #3: Tuesdays at 7:30pm in Eastmoor
- Option #4: Tuesdays at 7:30pm in Bexley
- Option #5: Wednesdays at 6:30pm in Bexley/Eastmoor
- Option #6: Saturdays at 6:30am in Eastmoor
- There is no cost, but each participant will need to purchase the book online: [Click here to purchase]
- If you are interested in providing a donation to your host home for refreshments please see the Venmo link below.
Elyse Salisbury • email@example.com