Just open the door!
Hospitality is one of the best ways to live out the two greatest commandments: loving God with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself. But often we get caught up in perfecting our homes and conversations before we open our doors.
Over 4 bi-weekly sessions, look to Jesus as your model for hospitality. Discover how He lived a life full of interruptions, yet always welcomed people and invited them to follow Him. Learn to replace cultural expectations with biblical hospitality to create a legacy of invitation and reflect Jesus through simple acts of service.
• Replace cultural expectations with biblical hospitality to create a legacy of invitation.
• Discover daily rhythms of kindness, generosity, and presence at home and on the go.
• Learn to view welcome as worship, and reflect Jesus through simple acts of service.
• Become a woman of influence through hidden hospitality.
• Create spaces of welcome in your heart, home, and beyond.
Meeting times and locations
Eastmoor Home (kid friendly)
Tuesday Morning, 9:15am-10:45am
Begins Tuesday, November 5th
Thursday Evening, 8:00pm-9:30pm
Begins Thursday, November 7th
Contact Kristina Keiffer at email@example.com